Secure Offsite Backup Solutions
Lack of a solid backup and disaster recovery plan is a catastrophe waiting for any business. We take back up seriously, whether configuration is done in-house or using our remote service. AIM's remote backup service provides image and file based backups for both Windows and Linux. Standard configuration every two hours during business hours with two weeks of versions in case corruption/deletion is not detected right away. Custom more frequent configurations are available for high volume transaction based applications and/or need for longer archiving periods.
- Our backup servers are owned by AIM, self-administered and self-monitored (no third-party services).
- Your backups are the responsibility of our senior network administrators, who monitor them daily.
- AIM backup servers are housed and protected at state of the art IO Data Centers
- Support both Windows and Linux servers, phhysical or virtual configurations.
- Encrypted on the wire, with optional encryption at rest available.
- Bare Metal Restore capable for faster recovery.
- Forever incremental so only changed data is copied.
- Client portal for self-restore and schedule/retention configuration
- Daily summary report emails
Contact us regarding putting your backup plan together.
- Included: 40GB per server with our inclusive managed service agreements ($0.50/GB over 40GB).
- Setup Fee: $100 per server (waived for inclusive service contract clients).
- Monthly Fee: $1 per GB first 50GB, $0.50/GB thereafter (minimum monthly fee of $20).